Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

First Post. Welcome.

Hello!

Every weight loss blog I have ever read has started by saying "I wish I had started blogging earlier" or something similar.

I want to say the same!

How do we know that this time it will be different, this time we will have success to report? We don't, of course. And so many of us are so destroyed by the yo yo life of the yo yo dieter that we often don't even tell our nearest and dearest that we are going to try and lose weight.

Again.

But this time, for me, it was different. Why? There are many reason why, but this time all those reasons came together in a pattern that allowed me to lose weight. My journey is far from over, but, surprisingly, it has become fun! Please join me, and let us journey on together.




No comments:

Post a Comment